Any information that you provide is kept secure. Data that is no longer required* is erased after your child has ceased attending our Club.
We will use the contact details you give us to contact you via phone, email and post, so that we can send you information about your child, our Club and other relevant news, and also so that we can communicate with you regarding payment of our fees.
We will only share personal information about you or your child with another organisation if we:
• have a safeguarding concern about your child
• are required to by government bodies or law enforcement agencies
• have obtained your prior permission.
You have the right to ask to see the data that we have about yourself or your child, and to ask for any errors to be corrected. Requests to see the data that we have about yourself or your child must be in writing and we must have proof of identification before we release any data. We will respond to all such requests within one month.
You can also ask for the data to be deleted, but note that:
• we will not be able to continue to care for your child if we do not have sufficient information about them
• even after your child has left our care, we have a statutory duty to retain some types of data for specific periods of time* so can’t delete everything immediately.
If you have a complaint about how we have kept your information secure, or how we have responded to a request to access, update or erase your data, you can refer us to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).